TW Forums
Please think about joining us.
We offer artwork, Events, Stamps, Challenges, Graphics, Stories and a lot more to keep you from bored.
We always need ideas to help get this forum new things, to keep boredom away from our members.
So, please think about joining our forum.
Daily Stamps new!

A forum for everyone

PortalHomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Fast Links
Fast links

CBox
Latest topics
» SONGSPELLS (jcink, au animated panfan)
by Guest Yesterday at 10:29 am

» SMALLER SOUL [JCINK] [RWBY]
by Guest Yesterday at 2:43 am

» come on, skinny love
by SalyaDarken Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:00 pm

» Nephiland| JCINK 18+|
by SalyaDarken Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:54 pm

» Infidelis - Modern dog rpg
by SalyaDarken Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:16 pm

Credits
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: X x X x X
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.
Pixels by: their rightful owners.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

My Knight – Jason

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Gold : 18054

PostSubject: My Knight – Jason   Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:44 pm

My Knight – Jason

Word count: 417

[Y/n] flinched as she heard bullets get near her window. She hated what was going on but didn’t whine about it. She walked over to her window, hugging herself. Her [e/c] eyes looked out at the dark city. She felt something was off but turned it out.

She sighed and walked away from the window, only for it to open and she gets pulled down. She looked over and blinked a few times. “Batman….?”

Batman looked down at her and nodded. “Stay away from windows, [Y/n]. It’s not stay.” He told her before getting up and jumping out the window, closing it behind him.

[Y/n] sat up and pushed her [h/c] out of her face, sighing. “I’m not stupid, but whatever.” She stood up and walked over to her couch. She then slid down the back of the couch to the floor and hugged her knees. ‘If Jason was here, I wouldn’t feel like this...’ She thought to herself.

The night felt like it went on for hours yet it was only 2 hours since Batman showed up. She looked up from her knees and blinked. “W-who’s there?”

“So she finally notices me, after 30 minutes. Damn [Y/n].” The man said. He was in a suit with a helmet that hid his face.

She blinked at his voice then shook it off. “G-go away….please..” She said softly with some fear in her voice.

The man looked out the window then turned to her. “[Y/n]...” He walked over and knelt down. “Put this mask on you, that way you won’t see your fears over and over...” He said, handing out a gas mask to her.

[Y/n] glared her [e/c] eyes at him. “My fear… I face it daily. So I’m not scared of seeing it over and over again.”

The knight flinched since he knew what her fear was yet he couldn’t do anything as long as he felt the hatred for that -man-. “Look, here. Take it and wear it. Or I will put it on you.”

She blinked a few times, not understanding what she was hearing. “...you… Asshole.” She said, once it clicked. She reached out to slap him but he grabbed her hand.

He smirked under his mask. “So you realized it?” He asked before putting the mask over her face.

“Jerk...”

He stood up, pulling her up then into a hug. “[Y/n] stay safe.” He said before leaving her.

She felt tears but sighed as she slid down to the ground. “Jason….you jerk...”
Back to top Go down
https://taintedwingz.weebly.com/

My Knight – Jason
Page 1 of 1