TW Forums
Please think about joining us.
We offer artwork, Events, Stamps, Challenges, Graphics, Stories and a lot more to keep you from bored.
We always need ideas to help get this forum new things, to keep boredom away from our members.
So, please think about joining our forum.
Daily Stamps new!

A forum for everyone

PortalHomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Fast Links
Fast links

CBox
Latest topics
» SONGSPELLS (jcink, au animated panfan)
by Guest Yesterday at 10:29 am

» SMALLER SOUL [JCINK] [RWBY]
by Guest Yesterday at 2:43 am

» come on, skinny love
by SalyaDarken Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:00 pm

» Nephiland| JCINK 18+|
by SalyaDarken Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:54 pm

» Infidelis - Modern dog rpg
by SalyaDarken Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:16 pm

Credits
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: X x X x X
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.
Pixels by: their rightful owners.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Raine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Gold : 18054

PostSubject: Raine   Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Name: Raine
Nicknames: Rai or Rain
Birthday: June 12
Race: Human
Hair: long black hair with red bangs. She normally has her left bang in her face, hiding her left eye.
Eyes: aqua blue eyes.
Appearance: 
She had long black hair than her normally has down to her lower back with her red bangs in her face. She keeps her left eye hidden under her bangs for a unknown reason. She likes to wear gothic outfits when she can but normally she wears a normal t-shirt over a net-like under shirt that has long sleeve, blue jean skirt that stops above her knees and her favorite black boots that go up to her knees.
Height: 5'6
Blood Type: 0+
Skin: pale
Birthplace: Japan
Personality: She keeps to herself and is very quiet when she's around a lot of people. She's sweet, caring and is mainly a good girl.
Likes: watching Kyouya beybattle with or without him knowing, reading, cooking, trying to beyblade thou she sucks at it and being alone.
Dislikes: watching others beybattle, being bored, being around a lot of people, fighting and yelling
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): uke I think. I'm sure she's still has her V-card unless something happened and I don't know it.
Hobbies: reading fantasy books, and cooking.
Loves/Crushes: Kyouya
Pets: none
Story: After she lost her older brother in a car crash, she became really quiet.She wont talk to anyone about it. She keeps his old beyblade with her at all times even if she can't beyblade to save her life yet she tries.
She watches her favorite blader bey-battle when she don't want to go home or she's walking around, looking like she's lost.
To her, home wasn't the house she lived in. She didn't feel like she had a home.

Setting: Beyblade MF
Back to top Go down
https://taintedwingz.weebly.com/

Raine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TW Forums :: Role-play :: Forgotten Worlds :: Eternity :: Salya's Characters-
Jump to: