TW Forums
Please think about joining us.
We offer artwork, Events, Stamps, Challenges, Graphics, Stories and a lot more to keep you from bored.
We always need ideas to help get this forum new things, to keep boredom away from our members.
So, please think about joining our forum.
Daily Stamps new!

A forum for everyone

PortalHomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Fast Links
Fast links

CBox
Latest topics
» SONGSPELLS (jcink, au animated panfan)
by Guest Yesterday at 10:29 am

» SMALLER SOUL [JCINK] [RWBY]
by Guest Yesterday at 2:43 am

» come on, skinny love
by SalyaDarken Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:00 pm

» Nephiland| JCINK 18+|
by SalyaDarken Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:54 pm

» Infidelis - Modern dog rpg
by SalyaDarken Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:16 pm

Credits
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: X x X x X
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.
Pixels by: their rightful owners.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Lenea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Gold : 18054

PostSubject: Lenea   Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:08 pm

Name: Lenea
Birthday: October 20th
Hair: Long black hairs, long bangs that hang in her face a lot.
Eyes: deep light blue
Height: 5'7
Skin: fair
Birthplace: Nibelheim
Likes: cleaning her weapons, annoying Cloud, being around Vincent, watching her younger sister and being lazy.
Dislikes: Sephiroth, Tifa, loud places and fighting.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): Depends
Weapons: A sword that looks oddly like Cloud's first sword but smaller and a hand gun that her older sister gave her.
Magic: depends
Story: Lenea was born and grew up in the town of Nibelheim. She was a quiet girl who rarely talked to any of the other kids. In fact, she rarely talked with Cloud or Tifa. She never stayed home since she hated her mother and didn't remember her father. Sadly she only cared for one person and that was her older sister, Liannia.
On the day when Sephiroth and his group came to Nibelheim, She wasn't glad to see them. She knew of Zack through her sister's letters and oddly befriended him on the day that he came to Nibelheim with Sephiroth. She felt that one of the guys in blue was Cloud yet she turned it out to go off to do something.
On the night of the fire, Lenea went and hid in the basement of the Shinra Mansion. She didn't wake up Vincent yet she hid near his coffin and became silent. Sadly, she fell asleep soon after hiding.

She used to fight along with Cloud and his friends, only because her friend{Aerith} asked her to fight. After her friend's death, She disappeared. No one could find her, even if they look which she didn't think anyone would. She wasn't close friends with Tifa for she had a crush on Cloud. She never knew what Vincent or anyone else thought of her. She did know that Reno had a thing for her, Aerith was always telling her that.

FF7 AC)) Anyways. It been 2 years since Sephiroth and Aerith's death. Lenea showed up at 7heaven one day with a weird chick named Lina who was calling Lenea sister. Since then, she been hanging out at 7Heaven in her corner which was the farest away corner from the bar and Tifa. She's always reading a book or cleaning one of her two weapons, her sword which is a size smaller than Cloud's and a gun that her older sister gave her. She won't talk to anyone other then Lina, Alexis or Vincent. Sadly, Alexis gets Cloud to try to talk to her only for Lenea to put her blade or gun in his face.
Sorry.
Setting: Final Fantasy 7
Back to top Go down
https://taintedwingz.weebly.com/

Lenea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TW Forums :: Role-play :: Forgotten Worlds :: Eternity :: Salya's Characters-
Jump to: