We offer
- Artwork
- Monthly Events
- Stamps
- Challenges
- Graphics
- Stories
and a lot more to keep you from bored.
We always need ideas to help get this forum new things, to keep boredom away from our members.
So, please think about joining our forum.
Daily Stamps new!
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon PV

PortalHomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Fast Links
Fast links

CBox
Latest topics
» INFIDELIS: A Modern Street Dog Gangs RP
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:20 pm by Guest

» Black Clover RP
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 3:27 pm by Guest

» Sorry
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 3:37 pm by SalyaDarken

» Sunder: A Supernatural Roleplay - Jcink
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 11:00 pm by Guest

» Turn a Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:33 pm by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» celestial gateway academy
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am by Guest

» Sekkai Fractures
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 10:06 pm by Guest

» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm by Guest

» Moorland Manor
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:06 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles: Dark and Gritty Zootopia
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 1:54 pm by Guest

» Zootropolis Chronicles
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:39 am by Guest

» Rivers Run
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm by Guest

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 12:21 am by Guest

» More Than Stories
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 12:26 pm by Guest

» News
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 2:22 pm by SalyaDarken

» Heroes & Monsters
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 4:03 pm by Guest

» River Diaries
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 12:41 pm by Guest

» the future can't be all dark
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm by Guest

» Tell us your V-Day stories
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:35 pm by SalyaDarken

» Mastery List
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:26 am by Vais

» Promotion Directory?
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 am by SalyaDarken

» February updates
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 am by SalyaDarken

» WOLF OUT!! Wolfblood roleplay
Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 12:24 am by Guest

Credits
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: X x X x X
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.
Pixels by: their rightful owners.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken
Admin
Admin

Gold : 29217

Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon Empty
PostSubject: Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon   Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 12:26 pm

Sesshoumaru or as Amia and I call him, Fluffy or Sesshy, is the older half brother of Inu-Yasha in the anime called Inu-Yasha. He wonders a lot around with a young human girl, Rin and a frog demon, uhm.. I don't know, following behind him. Oh and he hates his brother.

In Elyasia, Sesshoumaru has known about this world and has been seen walking around without Rin or that frog demon. Lyra has meet with the demon lord. Same as Mira, but she didn't tell him about his son. Anyways. Sesshoumaru is the father of Mathias. He's mate is at this time, unknown to the world of Elyasia.

_____Anime Profile____
Name: Sesshoumaru (that's all we know- there's no known last name.) Kanji: 殺生丸

Also Known As: "Fluffy" by fans. The nickname was given by fans because of the furry thing that's slung over his shoulder...don't know when it came about but it caught on pretty fast. I've heard of that name as early as over a year before I started this site. He's also been referred to as "The Youkai Lord," "The Youkai Prince," and "The Great Demon Lord of the West."

Gender: Male, although at first glance, he's been mistaken as a female by quite a few. -_-;;

Race: Full Youkai (Demon), specifically a dog youkai

Age: Unknown, but he's about...old. By human standards, that is. We know he's older than Inuyasha who was imprisoned for 50 years and Inuyasha must've been AT LEAST 15-18 at that time, so...according to my estimation, that makes Sesshoumaru's current age 70 at the very youngest. In the much later episodes, we also see shots of him during the time before Inuyasha's 50 years sealing incident, and he looked pretty much the same so I'm going to say he's actually much older than 70. Youkai aging seems to be different from humans so for all we know, he could be hundreds and hundreds of years old. In either case, I reckon he's considered young for a youkai.

Birthplace: Unknown. However, he has been mentioned to be the Lord of the Western Lands...so I can only guess that he's from the west. :p There were very few talks about him as a child- but a later episode had shown a younger Sesshoumaru when he was by his father's side- and since his father was said to have ruled the Western Lands, it helps add to the assumption that he's from the west.

Identity: In terms of "character role", he is mainly known as Inuyasha's older brother in the anime and manga. As a general identity, he's known as the Lord of the Western Lands and one of the most powerful youkai. Naraku once referred to his power as something similar to the perfect youkai. Since Inuyasha is technically the main character, Sesshoumaru can also be viewed as one of the enemies because the two brothers don't get along together at all. In fact, he can often be seen attempting to kill Inuyasha. Now, whether that warrants him as a "bad" guy or not remains to be controversial among viewers.

Personality: At first glance, he appears to be cold, calm, collected, and confident to the point of arrogance. He has also been mentioned by Jaken as someone who's very proud and no matter what it may look like on the outside, he'd actually be seething inside if he were to ever be made a fool of. His character is actually quite a mystery as you're never sure of what to expect from him. Somewhat of a loner, he keeps his thoughts to himself and he only talks when he sees a purpose in doing so. In that sense, you never see him talk just for the sake of chatting, even with his own companions. When he does talk, however, he gets right to the point. His words can also be pretty blunt with insults and his tone often condenscending, most notable when speaking to Inuyasha.

Although he may be perceived as an evil youkai, he's not someone you would call "sneaky" or deceitful. He does not hide behind anyone or send minions to do his dirty work- unlike, say Naraku. In fact, he had once expressed his dislike for this method of doing things. Perhaps this may encourage his fans all the more to think that he is an honest and a good, noble man- though in truth, I believe that this aspect of his personality has more to do with his pride, arrogance, and partially the way he may have been brought up.

Because Sesshoumaru exudes a very powerful aura, he frightens both humans and youkai alike. He carries himself as though he is above everything and everyone- the only person he has ever expressed or shown respect to is his deceased father. He especially dislikes humans and "see them as insects" as Inuyasha once described. He believes them to be inferior to youkai, though it was never really explained in detail as to why he hates humans. The topic of Sesshoumaru and his feelings towards humans can often be controversial among fans due to another character called Rin. More on her is covered in another section of this site- please be aware of major spoilers if you don't even know who Rin is. On an overall note, Sesshoumaru may appear cold-hearted in most cases...but his actions sometimes raises the question as to whether he really is as emotionless as he makes himself to be.

Appearance: Although he is a youkai, he looks relatively like a human on a day-to-day basis. Like Inuyasha, he sports silver-white hair (though his is much longer at about knee-length) and beautiful amberish golden/yellow eyes. What truly distinguishes him from Inuyasha and humans in general are the markings on his face and body. He has a prussian blue crescent moon on the center of his forehead, two magenta stripes on each side of his cheeks, matching magenta stripes on his wrists, and red markings on his eyelids. He also has pointy elvish ears and sharp fingernails that are better described as claws. He appears "slim" and almost feminine looking, but is obviously well-built underneath as is shown in one episode when he bares half of his chest and shoulder.

His attire is best described as a traditional fancy kimono for males that people of those days may wear. I assume his formal wear is also a reflection of his noble status, being an "aristocratic prince" and all. As seen in the picture above, the coloring is mostly white with some red hexagonal and flower markings. On top of his kimono, he also sports an armor that covers the entire mid-area of his body with a spiky protector that adorns the top of the armor plate and loops around his left shoulder. Wrapping around his right shoulder is a huge white piece of fur that resembles a boa. For some reason, there's always been a huge speculation about what it really is. Some say it is a boa, some claim it's actually his tail, while others have gone so far as to say that it's his armpit hair. Pretty bizarre if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://taintedwingz.weebly.com/

Sesshoumaru - Side Character|Canon
Page 1 of 1